Spring has sprung! Strawberries are in season and will be popping up at the supermarket soon, in the meantime, you can use frozen strawberries or even raspberries.
- Strawberries provide a hit of vitamin C (more than that of an orange in fact) and are high in antioxidants, fibre, magnesium, and potassium.
- Coconut flour is a gluten-free flour made solely for coconuts. It is rich in fibre and MCTs and may help stabilise blood sugar and support good digestion.
- Pro You Protein Blend provides protein in a convenient way, and the benefits of all of the b vitamins, magnesium, zinc, Ashwagandha and organic New Zealand flaxseed fibre.
Lamington Protein Bliss Balls Recipe
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup Pro You Protein Blend
- Puree the strawberries in a blender or finely chop with a knife until they are pureed.
- Mix the strawberry puree, coconut flour and Pro You Protein Blend in a bowl. Add more coconut flour if the dough is too soft, or some coconut milk or cream if it is too dry.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon-sized balls, coat in desiccated coconut and put in the fridge to set.
You cal also supercharge the recipe by adding Fresh As strawberry powder, collagen or chia seeds.